As a real estate professional, there’s not a better feeling than having a healthy pipeline of buyers, sellers, and referring clients!
We want to help you stay ahead of the game to keep the leads coming in!
We also understand that you don’t want to waste time on ineffective strategies that could kill your productivity as a real estate agent or broker.
With that being said, there are several surprisingly simple lead generation strategies you can use to increase your brand awareness, generate exclusive leads, and scale your closed deals.
1. Use Targeted Facebook Ads
To begin, if you haven’t yet run Facebook ads, or you are still haven’t seen a high ROI for your ads, then you might need to change your strategy.
As real estate professionals, it’s important that you create stand-out facebook ads!
Here are some of our favorite strategies to use when creating Facebook Ads that convert like crazy:
- Find the tone that works best for your brand when creating ads and use that tone to your advantage.
- Focus on the visuals, such as graphics, images, and videos.
- Ensure that your Facebook business page and landing pages are set up, well branded, and optimized to collect lead information.
- Always perform A/B testing for your ads to see which ad campaigns are most successful.
- Use statistics, graphics, and testimonials to catch the eyes of potential buyers.
- Offer a free downloadable good or piece of content that can improve the buying experience.
2. Generate Leads via LinkedIn
LinkedIn is the social media platform for business networking, and within the platform are tons of business professionals that are possibly looking to move. With a smart LinkedIn strategy, you can attract more leads and grow your network.
Here are some LinkedIn best practices for growing your network:
- Connect with previous and past clients.
- Connect with people outside of your industry on the recommended people section.
- Invest in LinkedIn premium to extend your reach.
- Share your content and host LinkedIn events.
3. Create a Beautiful IDX Website
Internet Data Exchange, or IDX, is the ideal type of website for real estate agents. In short, an IDX website will be able to feed leads fresh leads from a third-party provider.
What can an IDX website offer you that a regular website can’t?
- Easy search and navigation options for potential buyers.
- Lead capturing tools.
- An integrated CRM to help nurture leads down the funnel.
- Automated listing alerts.
- Simple and clean CTAs.
4. Invest in an Intuitive Real Estate CRM
Real estate agents have tons of work to do all the time. Most real estate agents have a laugh because they are always working, even on the weekends. From hosting open houses to client showings, there is rarely downtime in the life of a realtor.
With that being said, you need the best real estate CRM to help you organize your leads and move them across the sales funnel. An intuitive CRM will help you ensure a lead never goes without proper attention and that you will never miss a follow-up.
As you’re collecting all these warm leads via open houses and hits via your lead generation websites, you want to store and maximize the opportunity each lead provides.
5. Scope Out the Best Real Estate Lead Generation Companies
There are a ton of real estate lead generation companies out there, and finding the best one can help boost your inbox with new potential buyers.
If you are a realtor that is unsure if investing in a lead generation company is right for you, then you may want to weight be incredible benefits that could come from using a lead generation company.
The right lead generation company will attract qualified leads for you. These companies will use a combination of marketing automation, advanced listing features, proper targeting, intuitive CRM database, and IDX websites.
6. Host Elevated Open Houses
Realtors have been hosting open houses since basically the dawn of time, and with good reasons. If an open house is executed well, you might not only find the potential buyer of the home but also a bunch of new leads.
Here are some proven strategies you can use to improve your open house:
- Promote the open house on social media and show a sneak peek on Instagram and Facebook stories.
- Host contests and raffles.
- Give small gifts provided that you purchase from local vendors.
- Start marketing online early.
Are You Ready to Increase Your Leads?
Do you feel ready to improve your lead generation strategy? We hope that you found a lot of great benefits today, and that you feel ready to increase your pipeline with leads and close more deals.
Don’t feel like you have enough time to plan a strong lead generation strategy? Let us know how we can help you!
Drop us a line or let us know your thoughts in the comments. 🙂