The market is FULL of real estate lead generation websites, so much so that I’m sure your head is spinning with options.
While there are a ton of options out there, it might be worth it to do some followup research to find the best real estate lead generation website that fits your unique needs.
But, we know you are busy, so we did the research for you. 😉
Here are our top 8 picks for real estate lead generation websites. Each pick will offer you a highly capable and customizable IDX website along with lead generation tools.
We hope you find the perfect pick that fits your unique needs. If you discover that you would like a custom-developed website that’s tailored for your exact wants and needs, that only requires a one-time payment, we may be able to help.
Without further ado, here are our favorite real estate lead generation websites!
Overview of Propertybase
If your team is looking to increase productivity, then look no further. PropertyBase wants to turn all of your leads into long-term and loyal clients.
The Propertybase Real Estate Platform consists of distinct modules that work together to capture leads, connect them in meaningful ways to your team and your brand, and convert them to lifelong clients.
How Does Propertybase Work?
PropertyBase offers an all in one software solution for marketing, sales, CRM, and transaction management. The software is mobile responsive and has reporting capabilities and a flexible dashboard.
Their real estate agent websites are designed with your target clients in mind. If you choose to use Propertybase for your website, you can customize what has been pre-filled in the fields of their IDX search, boosting your ability to connect with the needs of the customers that you serve. (Source: The Close)
In addition, real estate agents also love their intuitive CRM with amazing lead capturing technology. Propertybase truly is a one-stop-shop for real estate agents looking to improve their web presence.
- IDX integrated CRM for $89 per month
- IDX integrated CRM + website for $399 per month
Top Features of Propertybase
- Advanced lead capturing technology
- Offers a customer-focused website
- Adjustable lead scoring
- Built-in home valuation tool
Overview of Real Geeks
Real Geeks has created an all-in-one lead generation and marketing solution platform that real estate agents love. The best part about Real Geeks is that, overall, you can get a little bit of everything with this platform.
Agents love that Real Geeks offers an intuitive CRM, ease of use for managing Facebook and Google ads, and a seamless IDX website builder all wrapped up into one website.
RealGeeks works great for all types of agents, from solo agents, small teams, to large brokers. Moreover, it’s also built for buyers and sellers as well. So when you sign up, you will be that much closer to generating a whole new bunch of leads that you didn’t have before.
How Does Real Geeks Work?
For Real Geeks, the beauty of closing the sale begins with an amazing website with a custom IDX search, a great landing page, and the ability to capture leads.
Real Geeks offers an all in one marketing and lead generating solution for agents. Along with creating a highly optimized IDX real estate website that is mobile-friendly, the platform will also entice potential buyers by offering an automated home valuation.
On top of that, Real Geeks also has built-in Facebook marketing tools to make Facebook Ads easier and quicker than ever.
Real Geeks Pricing
- Basic IDX + CRM for one or two agents: $199 per month
- One time onboarding fee: $350
- Optional Facebook Market Management: $300 to $500 + cost of ads
- Google PPC Management integration: $550 + cost of ads
- Additional Agent cost: $25 per agent per month
Top Features of Real Geeks
- PPC and Facebook Ad integration
- Website with IDX property search that is optimized for mobile
- Marketing assistance, such as SEO optimization
- Lead magnet tools, such as seller home valuation or preferred zone and neighborhood tool
Overview of Chime
Realtors rave how the Chime platform helps to streamline day-to-day operations. Chime offers various platforms, so anyone from a solo agent to a large firm can get on Chime and reap all of the benefits.
Chime provides a beautiful and user-friendly IDX website, offering data-driven marketing and lead generation, and providing intelligent lead nurturing tools.
How Does Chime Work?
Chime helps you with every step of the process: from an intuitive CRM to an intelligent IDX website, all the way to marketing optimization and automation.
- Growth platform for solo agents and small teams: start from $499 per month
- Team platform for medium to large teams: start from $899 per month
- Team lead package for medium to large teams: start from $1,549 per month
- Large broker firms can request a custom price quote
Top Features of Chime
- AI-Assisted advertising
- Custom IDX websites with advanced search filters
- 24/7 AI website assistance
- Power dialer to stay in touch with leads
Overview of BoomTown
If you have a large team of agents, BoomTown will be especially suitable for you. This platform works great for any team, as BoomTown is an expert lead generation, IDX websites, intelligent CRM, lead management services, and it comes in flexible packages that scale with your success.
How Does BoomTown Work?
First, you select the size of your team:
Then select the monetary combined annual production of your business, ranging from $1-6mm, all the way to 100+mm:
Then, BoomTown will ask what products and features you are interested in, ranging from lead generation, predictive CRM, and marketing automation & lead nurturing.
After, BoomTown will suggest a package that is best for your team.
BoomTown is an excellent choice for large brokerages and teams that want to stay connected, work efficiently, and collaborate on real estate lead generation. (Source: Fit Small Business)
- Launch Plan: $750 per month plus $750 onboarding fee
- Core Plan: $1,150 per month plus $1,150 onboarding fee
- Grow Plan: $1,450 per month plus $1,450 onboarding fee
- Advance Plan: $1,750 per month plus $1,750 onboarding fee
Top Features of BoomTown
- Agents and teams love the intuitive and responsive CRM
- Customizable website with IDX search and agent subdomains
- BoomTown is built for workflow management to make teams operate better and quicker
Overview of Zurple
Zurple’s end-to-end software captures real estate leads and converts them into Conversations™ and clients. Zurple is a great option as it will build customized sites for you. If you are looking for the best in the field of IDX designed websites that also offer lead nurturing and marketing automation, then Zurple will be a great option for you.
It doesn’t matter if you aren’t a web developer/real estate agent, the Zurple team will take the weight off your back so you can focus on your clients.
How Does Zurple Work?
The Zurple process is broken down into 6 simple steps:
- Launch: Your branded home search website for easy targets in the area you serve
- Capture: Now you can drive your leads into the Zurple software
- Analyze: Zurple makes it easier than ever to analyze lead behavior
- Focus: With Zurple software, you can focus your search to potential leads that are most likely ready to buy
- Engage: You can make personalized follow-ups easier than ever
- Close: Following potential customers down the pipeline until close is easy with Zurple
- Onboarding fee ranging between $199 to $499 depending on the number of pages
- $399 per month
- Additional advertising budget ranging between $250 to $450 per month
Top Features of Zurple
- Easily start conversations with leads via Zurple
- You will receive Timely Lead Contact Alerts with suggested specific properties and market data to start the conversation
- Zurple offers comprehensive lead tracking behavior
- Offer easy SEO optimization
Overview of Zillow Premier Agent
Zillow Premier Agent is one of the best options on the market for buying leads. Since Zillow is the number one real estate site in the U.S. it only makes sense that they have created an excellent lead generation platform for agents.
Zillow Premier Agent offers an IDX website and a CRM, and since the website is so popular, there is a pool of potential buyers waiting to find your listings today!
How Does Zillow Premier Agent Work?
Zillow Premier Agent helps you capture leads and market directly to those leads. As you select your target zip code, your information will be displayed next to the listing.
By having your relative information listed, it will make it that much easier for a lead to find your contact information and then schedule a showing and reach out.
Zillow Premier Agent Pricing
There are three pieces that generate the price of Zillow Premier Agent:
- The median sale price of the homes in your designated zip code
- The cost per lead, which can be between $20 to $60, but can range up to $100
- Any additional advertising costs
Top Features of Zillow Premier Agent
- The Zillow Premier Agent intuitive CRM
- Agent contact information featured on listed properties
- Exclusive access to select Zillow, Trulia, and StreetEasy listings
Overview of Placester
Placester is a great option if you are looking for an all-in-one webs design and marketing solution. Placester makes web design and marketing easy, whether you are a small team or a large agency. If you are looking to boost your web presence with an easy to use, SEO friendly website, then Placester is a perfect option for you.
How Does Placester Work?
Placester has a simple process that promises more leads and higher engagement. You can design your IDX website and use the Placester search integration for more accurate listing data.
Placester will help you create a custom landing page that will help drive traffic and generate leads. You can take advantage of their CRM and marketing tools to help you close, and make creating content easy with their content library.
- Agent pro: $99 plus $99 onboarding fee
- Broker pro: $399 plus $199 onboarding fee
- Content library: additional $50 per month
- Content credits: additional $50 per month
- Open home pro premium: additional $25 per month
Top Features of Placester
- Beautifully designed IDX website that is always built mobile-friendly
- Lead management and email nurturing tools
- Built-in lead capturing forms
- Extensive content library to make blogging and content creation easy
Overview of InCom
If you are looking to generate leads but are not sold on the price tag of other lead generation websites, then InCom will be your platform. The platform offers lead generating tools and a full-stack real estate sales and marketing solution built for busy realtors.
How Does InCom Work?
InCom wants to make captivating leads from your beautifully branded IDX website easy all while simplifying the process of generating leads for you. With advanced map searches, InCom offers the opportunity for buyers and sellers to find listings in their preferred zone, and make sending an inquiry a one-click solution.
InCom offers integration of over 200 social media sites for maximum exposure. They also improve your lead generation by offering branded landing pages, with access to unique designs.
- InCom CRM with access to standard website themes for $44.95 per month
- Onboarding Fee $175
- Premium website themes, additional $4.95 per month
Top Features of InCom
- Advanced IDX search options
- The preferred area can be selected on mobile by simply drawing a circle with your finger
- Capture more leads with sold data
- InCom makes lead exporting easy
Which Real Estate Lead Generation Website Will You Choose?
We hope that you found some great real estate lead generation website options that could fit your needs. Whether you are a large brokerage firm or a solo real estate agent, the right real estate lead generation website is out there for you.
Let us know what you think! If your favorite website wasn’t listed, let us know your favorite. If you still have the best lead generation website but are struggling with your marketing efforts, let us know how we can help you. 😁