You know real estate is a huge market with hungry realtors just like you. More often than not, you will be competing with real estate agencies & other agents for the same leads.
Today, finding quality leads is a large part of the realtors’ dilemma. Investing in a great real estate lead generation company can help fill up your inbox with tons of buyer and seller leads.
If you are a real estate agent that is on the fence about using a lead generation company, remember that, in the long run, the right company will help attract qualified leads via marketing automation, advanced listing features, proper targeting, IDX websites, and easy to use CRM databases.
Here are our top 7 picks for real estate lead generation companies in 2020.
1. Real Geeks
Overview of Real Geeks
Real Geeks has created an all in one lead generation and marketing solution platform that real estate agents love. The best part about Real Geeks is that overall, you can get a little bit of everything with this platform.
Agents love that Real Geeks offers an intuitive CRM, ease of use for managing Facebook and Google ads, and a seamless IDX website builder all wrapped up into one website.
If you are looking for a real estate lead generation company that will help you build a seamless IDX website plus help you capture, nurture, and close leads, then Real Geeks is the solution for you.
How Does Real Geeks Work?
Real Geeks offers an all in one marketing and lead generating solution for agents. Along with creating a highly optimized IDX real estate website that is mobile-friendly, the platform will also entice potential buyers by offering an automated home valuation.
On top of that, Real Geeks also has built-in Facebook marketing tools to make Facebook Ads easier and quicker than ever.
Real Geeks Pricing
- Basic IDX + CRM for one or two agents, $199 per month
- One time onboarding fee of $350
- Optional Facebook Market Management, $300 to $500 + cost of ads
- Google PPC Management integration, $550 + cost of ads
- Additional Agent cost, $25 per agent per month
Best Features of Real Geeks
- PPC and Facebook Ad integration
- Lead magnet tools, such as seller home valuation or preferred zone and neighborhood tool
- SMS automatic responses
- Marketing assistance, such as SEO optimization
Overview of BoldLeads
BoldLeads by Propertybase can help you boost your leads by creating ads that will hook a potential buyer or seller. The best part of BoldLeads is that they will limit the number of agents in a specific area, providing you with more opportunities to reach your target audience.
How Does BoldLeads Work?
With BoldLeads, you will claim your designated area, and then BoldLeads will do the rest. They will search the internet and target ads to your audience via Google and Facebook. They will take care of the lead forms and then leave your new leads in their CRM tool.
- Account fee of $299 per month
- The additional cost of ads, suggest the amount of a minimum of $100 per month
Best Features of BoldLeads
- Done-for-you buyer and seller lead generation
- Easy to use marketing tools and CRM
- They provide 40 landing page templates that will boost conversions
- They take care of the setup and do it fast
Overview of Market Leader
Market Leader wants to generate you more leads, and that is a promise. So much so that they say “One flat monthly rate buys you a minimum number of leads per month, that’s our guarantee.” Market Leader makes it clear that they will never send the same leads to your competition as they do to you, and quantity is their word.
How Does Market Leader Work?
Market Leader is programmed to generate leads in two ways:
- Market Leader first finds leads from their website housevalues.com where they will run PPC and social ads. As users begin to surf around the website, Market Leader will capture these leads and send them to you by getting their contact information and sending it to you.
- Market Leader also will use targeted ads, but send traffic directly to your brand’s IDX website.
- Monthly fee of $99
- The cost per lead, which ranges between $20 to $30, depending on your commitment
Best Features of Market Leader
- A CRM with many great features, such as properties viewed and time on site
- Market Leader guarantees new leads every month
Overview of SmartZip
SmartZip uses cutting edge predictive analytics to deliver you the best candidates in your given area. SmartZip wants to grow your lead pipeline, they want to help you market to potential sellers and build relationships to convert top prospects into customers.
How Does SmartZip Work?
SmartZip wants to help you save time by focusing only on predicted sellers by narrowing your scope of potential buyers and sellers. SmartZip uses an algorithm to help determine which property owners in your targeted geographic area are most likely to sell this year.
SmartZip wants to make finding leads that much easier, and once they start passing you qualified and interested leads, then you can choose to market to these leads yourself, or use SmartSip marketing tools.
- Data only plan – around $500 per month
- Data + Marketing material – Around $1000 per month
Best Features of SmartZip
- Customizable landing pages with easy integration to your current website (if you use SmartZip for your marketing as well)
- Predictive analytics to better predict listings
- An intuitive CRM that helps you keep track of your lead data
Overview of Zillow Premier Agent
Zillow Premier Agent is one of the best options on the market for buying leads. Since Zillow is the number one real estate site in the U.S. it only makes sense that they have created an excellent lead generation platform for agents.
If you are in need of a company that will help you build a website with IDX search capabilities, that includes an intuitive CRM, and with an extremely popular website, Zillow Premier Agent will help you next happy client(s) find you.
How Does Zillow Premier Agent Work?
Zillow Premier Agent helps you capture leads and market directly to those leads. As you select your target zip code, your information will be displayed next to the listing.
By having your relative information listed, it will make it that much easier for a lead to find your contact information and then schedule a showing and reach out.
Zillow Premier Agent Pricing
- The median sale price of the homes in your designated zip code
- The cost per lead, which can be between $20 to $60, but can range up to $100
- Any additional advertising costs
Best Features of Zillow Premier Agent
- The Zillow Premier Agent intuitive CRM
- Agent contact information featured on listed properties.
- Exclusive access to select Zillow, Trulia, and StreetEasy listings
Overview of CINC
CINC is the real estate software platform if you’re an on-the-go type of agent that relies more on your cell phone than desktop, then CINC could be the best option for you. CINC wants your name to be on the top of clients’ minds, all the way from hello to congratulations.
CINC’s all-in-one platform offers robust marketing tools, lead capture, lead qualifying, and extensive integrations, making this a great all-in-one platform.
How Does Cinc work?
CINC begins by capturing leads and then promotes engagement with those leads. As your leads work their way through the pipeline, CINC has a tool specific to nurturing leads through every step of the buying or selling process. CINC will help you generate leads, and will continuously support by nurturing and monitoring the leads until they close.
- Lead generation – $500 + per month plus advertising costs
- Pricing not available on their website
Best Features of CINC
- Busy agents love the fully integrated mobile app
- Lead capturing, monitoring and qualifying tools
- SEO optimized landing page
Overview of REDX
REDX is the type of lead generation for real estate agents that want to take the first step. The agents that are ready to reach out, call, or write to prospective leads and make that first connection.
How Does REDX Work?
REDX is the expired leads, FSBO leads, pre-foreclosure, and FRBO leads expert, and they will search the internet on various databases to find the homeowners that tried to sell, but their listing expired. They will pass you the contact information and you can make the call.
REDX also offers a smart GeoLeads option so that you can get hard-to-find contact information for any property or neighborhood.
All of the leads generated will appear on the easy to use REDX platform,
- FSBO leads – $39.99 per month
- Pre-foreclosure leads – $39.99 per month
- GeoLeads – $49.99 per month
- Expired leads – $59.99 per month
- FRBO leads – $79.99 per month
Best Features of REDX
- With REDX, agents can receive a wide variety of lead types that they might have not found on other apps
- The storm dialer on the vortex dashboard, where you can call three lines at the same time and once a lead picks up, the other two drop off, making call times cut in half
Which Real Estate Lead Generation Company Will You Choose?
We hope that we helped you narrow down your search for the right real estate lead generation company that will work best for you.
Whether you are a solo real estate agent, you work with a small team of realtors, or for a large brokerage firm, the right lead generation company is waiting to capture more leads for you!
Let us know if you use a different company in the comments! If you have your leads covered but still want to tighten up your marketing, let us know how we can help. 🙂