Whether you are a solo real estate agent, part of a medium-sized agency, or a large brokerage firm, investing in the right real estate CRM will do nothing but improve your client relationships and streamline your day to day operations.
After you start getting more prospects from lead generation websites, finding the best CRM will be absolutely essential to improving your system & processes. A fully functioning CRM can:
- Offer streamlined management of the sales process
- Automate tasks that take up too much of your time
- Help you provide faster response times
- Keep all of your contacts organized
Let’s jump right into our top 10 picks for the best real estate CRMs in 2020!
- 1) 1. HubSpot: Best CRM for real estate teams that want streamlined inbound marketing
- 2) 2. Zoho CRM: Best CRM for real estate agents who want high-end features at an affordable price
- 3) 3. Zillow Premier Agent CRM: Best CRM for solo real estate agents to acquire and nurture leads
- 4) 4. Pipedrive: Best CRM for real estate brokerages that want a simple & sales-focused CRM
- 5) 5. Contactually: Best CRM for realtors that want to improve client relationships
- 6) 6. Follow Up Boss: Best for growing real estate teams that want a single, intuitive CRM
- 7) 7. Lion Desk: Best CRM for busy real estate agents that want fully automated communication with clients
- 8) 8. PropertyBase: Best CRM for growing real estate agents that need all-in-one lead generation
- 9) 9. IXACT Contact: Best for solo real estate agents who are just starting out
- 10) 10. Bitrix24: Best for small real estate brokerages or solo brokers
1. HubSpot: Best CRM for real estate teams that want streamlined inbound marketing
Hubspot is a CRM that is great for real estate teams looking for an all-in-one solution for sales, marketing, and customer service. The goal of HubSpot is to help your business grow with the use of inbound strategies. Since the database is completely integrated – Marketing, Sales, & Service – real estate agents find that the HubSpot CRM allows for a smoother workflow and better client experience.
Pros of HubSpot
- HubSpot is the master of integrating sales and marketing into one CRM
- It’s free to start with optional, flexible pricing
- It can integrate with almost every popular software on the market
- HubSpot allows for unlimited customization
Cons of HubSpot
- As you start to see results with HubSpot, the price will increase, making it an expensive platform
- Contracts aren’t flexible
- Limited reporting capabilities
HubSpot has received a 4.5/5 star review on Capterra. Check out more promising customer reviews from Capterra.
“It has a lot of the key features in a CRM, but the best part is the ability to start free and has the chance to grow before you have to pay anything.”
Three-tier pricing, starting at $30/month for the starter up to $1,200/month for enterprise for their CRM & Sales hub. If you want to bundle their marketing, sales, and customer service hubs, the prices are as follows:
- Free to start
- Starter: $50/month
- Professional: $400/month
- Enterprise growth suit: $1,200/month
2. Zoho CRM: Best CRM for real estate agents who want high-end features at an affordable price
Zoho CRM is the type of CRM that real estate agents love because it is easily customizable to fit their specific needs. Whether you are a solo realtor or work for a large real estate agency, Zoho can help your team manage client relationships and increase sales, marketing efforts, and client support. Zoho CRM is great for B2C, SMBs, and enterprises.
Pros of Zoho
- Several great automation features and email marketing functions
- Integrates seamlessly with other Zoho products
- Zoho offers comprehensive reporting
Cons of Zoho
- Customization is required when starting out
- Customer service could be improved
- The software can be glitchy if you have a long contact list (Source: Fit Small Business)
Reviews of Zoho
Zoho CRM has received a 4.2/5 rating on Capterra. Check out more promising customer reviews from Capterra.
“Zoho is a user-friendly and affordable solution for emails. It’s very thorough and the best solution I have found while searching for CRM.”
- Standard: $12/month per user
- Professional: $20/month per user
- Business: $35/month per user
- Ultimate: $45/month per user
3. Zillow Premier Agent CRM: Best CRM for solo real estate agents to acquire and nurture leads
Zillow Premier Agent Overview
There are more home shoppers searching across Zillow Group’s network than any other online real estate destination, and when you use Zillow Premier Agent, you will partner with Zillow to help potential buyers find you so that you can help them find their dream home. Zillow Premier Agent offers an IDX website and a CRM, and since the website is so popular, there is a pool of potential buyers waiting to find your listings.
Pros of Zillow Premier Agent
- Gives exclusive access to select Zillow, Trulia, and StreetEasy listings
- Extensive platform training
- Excellent lead generation capabilities
Cons of Zillow Premier Agent
- No lead qualification capabilities
- Slow and sometimes unresponsive customer service
- Can get expensive
Reviews of Zillow Premier Agent
“I’ve been a Zillow Premier Agent for 4-5 years now. When I first started, I was only paying $80 per month for Trulia mobile ads. That quickly turned into a sale for 500k with several subsequent referrals from that client.
We’re in an area where there are not a lot of leads but with nurturing, we consistently close several deals a year getting 3-4x on our investment. We just closed a 1.275 million dollars four-unit property that was a Zillow lead. We called right away and had a good long conversation with the seller. Took some time but six months later, we were able to sell his place off-market with a 3% commission to us!” (Source: The Close)
Zillow Premier Agent Pricing
- The median sale price of the homes in your designated zip code
- The cost per lead, which can be between $20 to $60, but can range up to $100
- Any additional advertising costs
4. Pipedrive: Best CRM for real estate brokerages that want a simple & sales-focused CRM
Pipedrive is a powerful real estate CRM software, and they want to help you close the deal. The platform aims to keep all team members focused on the activities that will bring more clients to you, with the end goal of purchasing or renting a property. Pipedrive can offer clients a variety of lead magnets, such as property valuations to strong communication strategies. Pipedrive will always keep you updated on the status of your deal with an easy to view pipeline and make sure you remember to follow-up and nurture leads.
Pros of Pipedrive
- Easy to track and view leads on the dashboard
- Easy integration with other platforms, such as Gmail and social media
- Email templates and easy to use communication tools
Cons of Pipedrive
- No email function through the platform if you use the free version
- A lot of extra features that some agents might not need or find useful
Reviews of Pipedrive
Pipedrive has received a 4.6/5 on Capterra. Check out more promising customer reviews from Capterra.
“Very happy so far with Pipedrive – agonized initially about using it because of weaker marketing automation features and 1000 email limits on emails, but still it’s quick and easy to use and less ‘how do you do that’ than any of the other five or so CRM’s we experimented with. Strongly recommend it.”
- Essential: $12.50/month billed annually
- Advanced: $24.90/month billed annually
- Professional: $49.90/month billed annually
- Enterprise: $99/month billed annually
5. Contactually: Best CRM for realtors that want to improve client relationships
Contactually is built with your leads at the center of it all and wants to ensure that each lead is qualified so that you can begin to nurture the relationship and move the sale across the pipeline. You can prioritize each client relationship by building personalized and automated campaigns for each lead you come into contact with.
Pros of Contactually
- Automated follow-ups and scale mail capabilities
- Easy integration with your email and contacts, Contactually will automatically sync all communication history
- Excellent at staying on top of your client relations and reminding you to keep in touch with them
Cons of Contactually
- Sometimes there are glitches in the system that could result in uncompleted work not being saved
- No texting option available which can slow agents down
- Can be expensive
Reviews of Contactually
Contactually has received a 4.5 of 5-star rating on Capterra. Check out more promising customer reviews from Capterra.
“Contactually helps me keep on top of my contacts, relationships, and follow-ups. I love how user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing and simple the website and app as well as the functionality are.”
- Two-week free trial
- Professional: $69 per month
- Accelerator: $119 per month
6. Follow Up Boss: Best for growing real estate teams that want a single, intuitive CRM
Follow Up Boss Overview
Follow Up Boss is the CRM for follow-ups, as its system is designed to turn any agent into the best in the industry. Follow Up Boss wants to make client relationships easy, with a promised intuitive zero-learning-curve interface. Follow Up Boss also provides excellent lead nurturing tools, such as automatic texting and emailing to new leads, all wrapped up into a CRM built to remind you to stay on top of your leads.
Pros of Follow Up Boss
- Automated follow-ups and text options
- Great reminder and organization tools
Cons of Follow Up Boss
- Can get expensive, especially for agents just starting out
- Slower response times and support from Follow Up Boss customer service team
Reviews of Follow Up Boss
Follow Up boss has received a 4.4 out of 5 on Capterra. Check out more promising customer reviews from Capterra.
“Overall it does a great job of managing my communication with leads and allowing me to schedule tasks that then sync effectively to my google calendar.”
Follow Up Boss Pricing
- Grow: $69 per user per month
- Pro: $499/month for up to 10 users
- $1000/month for up to 30 users
7. Lion Desk: Best CRM for busy real estate agents that want fully automated communication with clients
If you are a real estate agent looking for an affordable and easy to use CRM, then LionDesk might just be the best CRM for you. LionDesk offers a highly customizable platform with features such as video email and texting, and automated lead follow-ups. With the LionDesk CRM, you will be able to seamlessly close any deal.
Pros of LionDesk
- The ability to text from desktop/laptop
- Excellent customization
Cons of LionDesk
- Sometimes, there is slow response time from customer service
- The auto feedback didn’t live up to some agents expectations
LionDesk has received a 4.3 of 5-star review on Capterra. Check out more promising customer reviews from Capterra.
“I track all of my client interactions, current projects, to do’s, information, and business projections through the software currently. I use the program every day multiple times a day.”
- Starter: $25/month or $250 billed annually
- Pro: $49/month or $499 billed annually
- Elite: $99/month or $999 billed annually
8. PropertyBase: Best CRM for growing real estate agents that need all-in-one lead generation
If you are looking for not only a great CRM, but web design functionalities and lead generation tools, then PropertyBase is the CRM for you. This CRM was built for large teams and brokerages, because it will help simplify the day to day operations in the office. PropertyBase’s goal is to help your team operate smoothly from lead to close. Agents enjoy the lead management tools, marketing automation, and the beautiful IDX websites.
Pros of PropertyBase
- A long list of special features
- Ease of sending drip campaigns and single campaigns
- Great customer service
Cons of PropertyBase
- High price
- The system can be glitchy at times
PropertyBase has received a 4.1 out of 5 stars on Capterra. Check out more promising customer reviews from Capterra.
“Simple to use, perfectly dialed in for the needs of today’s real estate agent”
- Company: $69/user per month
- Enterprise: $89/user per month
9. IXACT Contact: Best for solo real estate agents who are just starting out
IXACT Contact Overview
IXACT Contact wants to provide real estate agents with a CRM and marketing automated software. IXACT Contact was designed with the goal of keeping you in touch with leads and getting more referrals and easily managing all of your contacts. With IXACT Contact, you can nurture and convert leads to happy clients all while creating a stunning new website. Set goals and track your success with IXACT Contact.
Pros of IXACT Contact
- Smart and easy email features, such as email marketing and newsletters
- Great at organizing prospects versus completed sales
- Great customer service
Cons of IXACT Contact
- Clients wish for more integration across platforms
- Online tutorials could be strengthened
Reviews of IXACT Contact
IXACT Contact has received a 4.4 of 5 stars on Capterra. Check out more promising customer reviews from Capterra.
“I love this CRM! It has made my life so much easier. I keep in touch with all my clients and it saves me so much time! I used to use Top Producer™ and there is no competition”
IXACT Contact Pricing
- $33/month per user billed annually
- Optional features, such as website add-ons and social add-ons cost extra per month
10. Bitrix24: Best for small real estate brokerages or solo brokers
Bitrix24 is a leading free social knowledge management and collaboration platform used by over 4 million companies worldwide. Available in cloud and on-premise with open source code access. Share and discuss ideas, manage knowledge, manage projects, and do more with Bitrix24! (Source: Capterra)
Pros of Bitrix24
- It’s free to start!
- A smart platform that encourages collaboration
- Dozens of free tools for client management, tasks and projects, customer support and internal communication
- Web design capabilities included
Cons of Bitrix24
- Sometimes, the plugins can cause errors or glitches in the system
- All options are placed in a bundle, so if you want just the CRM it is not possible
- A somewhat steep learning curve
Bitrix24 has received a 4/5 star review on Capterra. Check out more promising customer reviews from Capterra.
“I’m enjoying it because of its collaborative features and the adoption of it at our organization is pretty good. The features are plenty. There’s so much diversity of functionality and you really can make it work the way you want.”
- Start+: $24/month for all users (up to 2)
- CRM+: $69/month for all users (up to 6)
- Project+: $69/month for all users (up to 6)
- Standard: $99/month for all users (up to 50)
- Professional: $199/month for unlimited users